Wednesday, September 16, 2009

First Weekend At Home

I had a great first weekend at home. Technically, it was my second weekend alive since I was born on Saturday the 5th.

Just as I did during the week, I did a lot of eating, sleeping and pooping. Standard stuff for someone my age. In between all of that, I watched my first Grand Prix race with mom and dad - this one from Italy. Nice to see a fellow Brazilian win the race. Go Barrichello!!

Of course, I timed my birth to coincide with the start of football season. Dad and I suffered through a tough loss for Notre Dame on Saturday, heard about the Bears loss on Sunday but got a nice win for the Chargers on Monday. At least ONE of my teams won this weekend! (I say 'my team' only in that I inherited them from mom and dad. :-)

Now on to the second week at home. Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like things are coming along great! Already an NFL AND and Formula 1 fan! We think alike although it was slightly gratifying watching Cutler choke even though I like the bears. =)
    Say hi to your dad and tell him to get back to work!

    ReplyDelete