Friday, September 18, 2009

Busy week two

We've had a great week so far. Mom, dad and I have gotten to know each other better and they are taking great care of me.

I've started getting the hang of sleeping at night. I have slept from 3 to 5 hours at a time on different nights this week. Mom and dad certainly seem happy and relaxed when they pick me up.

I have to give a shout out to Mar. She has been feeding us so well this week with lots of yummy foods. I'm not eating the food directly, mind you, but I get the benefits through mom and I'm lovin' it!

My cord fell off this week so, as a result, I was able to have my first real bath. While I may not have enjoyed it while it was happening, I did enjoy the result of being clean and wrapped in a warm blanket.

Mom and dad got a new game for the Xbox - The Beatles Rockband. I watched them play while Nana held me. I like the songs a lot. I know I have heard some of them before because dad always tuned into Breakfast With The Beatles on Sunday mornings while I was inside mom. That Paul McCartney plays a mean bass!

Received my first piece of mail this week. Thank you to Kelly and Tony for the prayer book. Mom and dad are already putting it to good use.

Today WAS my original due date. Mom's iPhone app tells her to do a test drive to the hospital to get ready for my birth. HA! I took that option away from them two weeks ago. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment