Thursday, December 23, 2010

Order up!

Hi again!

I received a GREAT early Christmas gift from my Nana and Oba who live in Colorado. (They're my grandmother and great-grandmother for those not keeping score. :-)



It's a kitchen set fully equiped with fridge, stove, oven, microwave and sink.



Here I am getting the spices ready to go.













Once my family put it together for me, I started right in and got to cooking!!












This is my dad's "Iron Chef" shot. "What spice is Chef Matthew adding to the octopus, Bob?" :-)

A BIG thank you to Nana & Oba. I really enjoying everyday and sharing the food with mom and dad.

On to Christmas.....!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow - someone did a really nice job putting that kitchen together. Look at that burner...so vivid. So real!

    ReplyDelete