Wednesday, May 5, 2010

8 months!

Hi everyone!
A lot has happened in the last month. I've gotten bigger (over 17 lbs) and, just after Easter, I started crawling. :-) Mom and dad are having a great time chasing me around the parts of the house I can get to!
I've moved into a mini-crib so I have more room to streatch out when I go to sleep. Speaking of which, I've decided to give mom and dad a little rest by sleeping through the night - but only on a few occasions. I'm a growing boy and have found I need my rest too so it works out well for everyone.





Mom and dad enrolled me into a swim class at the local community college. I enjoy the water, I just wish it was as warm as my baths. Look out Michael Phelps - I'm going to be breaking your Olympic records in no time!



An early happy Mother's day to all you moms out there. Especially my beautiful mom! :-)


Here's what happens after the photoshot ends! :-)






1 comment:

  1. Mathew tell Mom and Dad that the jig is up, no more sitting down. Happy Mother's Day!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete